• Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy.
• Define most important social media KPI’s.
• Measure the success of every social media marketing tools.
• Collaborate with marketing and sales.
• Develop high-impact social media content – including graphics, videos and other multimedia formats – that effectively informs and engages external audiences and supports media and advocacy campaigns.
• Arabic language is an added advantage.
• Candidate must be BS degree in marketing or relevant field.
• Social media strategist using social media for brand awareness and impressions.
• Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Linked in, Pinterest, Instagram, Google and other social media best practices.
• Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics.
• Candidate must be inside GCC with 3 years of experiences as a social media specialist or similar role.
• Experience working in sensitive and fast-moving news, communications, advocacy and/or fundraising contexts
• Proven skills in communication, networking, negotiation, and ability to relate to different audiences.
• Excellent computer skills (MS Office essential; Adobe Photoshop and/or Adobe Premiere Pro an asset).
• Familiarity with Slack and Trello an asset.
Related Jobs (6)
Social Media Manager on June 12, 2021