• Manage and track the inbound and outbound shipments to ensure the best delivery
• Prepare accurate documents and make sure its fully comply with the customer needs and satisfactions.
• Communicate and attend to the sales department shipping enquiries and ensure to get competitive offers.
• Communicate with airlines, shipping companies, agents, Pickup and forwarders to ensure prompt pick-up and delivery of shipments
• Arrange same-day deliveries and shipping whenever possible
• Review purchase orders and shipment contents prior to releasing them from our supplier facility
• Respond to companies inquiries/Customers and advise them to the appropriate shipping mode and route.
• Coordinate with the financial department to ensure shipment documents to match with LC submission documents.
• Ensure to send the shipping report and update of shipments on time.
• Reporting updates directly to the General Manager
• Cross checking of shipments and verify it against the shipping documents and insure the correct received of deliveries.
• Handling Logistic Team in Iraq specifically in Baghdad, Basra and Iraq.
• Report on weekly basis directly to the General Manager
• Must have 3-5 years working experience in the relevant post
• Knowledge of freight rates, Letter of Credit, VAT
• Can join immediately
• Knowledge in Iraqi Market is an advantage
• Must be a Bachelor Degree Holder