Responsible in developing and managing the implementation of recruitment, selection, and Resourcing activities throughout the company unit. Responsible for diagnosing company needs, recommending the appropriate mix and emphasis to improve company effectiveness, and
Implementing the agreed plan.
• Identifies recruitment/selection/resourcing needs to fulfill business requirements;
• Implements plans and programs to recruit, select and resource necessary human resources in line with company’s recruitment strategy;
• Ensures that company’s recruitment policies, processes and standards are followed;
• Participates in negotiation of agreements with external recruitment programs and developments;
• Reviews and evaluates the effectiveness of recruitment and resourcing programs;
• Counsels managers on recruitment approach, selection methods, talent management, outsourcing, etc.;
• Keeps up-to-date with and maintains awareness and knowledge of latest recruitment, & selection theory, methods and trends ensuring continuous improvement;
• Analyzes and fills all required reports on daily, weekly, monthly and yearly bases;
• Sets a good example regarding punctuality, hygiene, attendance and attitude;
• Performs other duties in line with scope of work and as assigned by the direct manager
• Bachelors’ degree preferably in Human Resources
• Minimum 3-5 Years of experience in Talent Acquisition; Beauty industry will be a plus
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• Proven experience in effective stakeholder management.
• Self starter with a positive mindset who can juggle with the changing priorities.